Read the Blog for More:
Travel Packing Hacks & Tips:
Traveling can be fun, but it can be a pain if your luggage gets lost. Here are five things that you should never pack in your checked luggage. Always put these in your carryon.
1. Electronics – phones, laptops, cameras, lithium batteries.
2. Prescription Medicines – also keep in their original containers
3. Travel Documents – passports, tickets, hotel reservations
4. Car Keys & House Keys – you will need to get to your car and get into your house when you get home, so make sure you keep track of them.
5. Valuables – Jewelry, money, etc. Always keep that with you.
Filmed in Warsaw, Poland
Copyright Mark Wolters 2017
USA Today & 10Best’s #1 Independent Travel Videographer 2014
FlipKey by TripAdvisor Top 10 Travel Bloggers 2014
We travel with a Microsoft Surface everywhere we go. I edit my videos on it & use it to backup my pictures and vides while we travel. It’s light and the best travel laptop on the market in my opinion.
We use Sony Alpha series cameras to film our videos. They are compact so you don’t look like a super tourist when you take great pictures and videos while you travel.
We use Manfrotto Tripods. They are compact, travel well, and honestly I would not use another tripod for my nice cameras.
Travel Plug that works in pretty much any country & has four USB ports. A must for any traveler.
Want to grab some great gear? We have used Osprey Packs for years & swear by them. Check them out here
Need some clothing for your next adventure? Patagonia has some pretty good stuff for all kinds of travelers.
Follow Us At